[rt-users] Database diagram

Joseph Spenner joseph85750 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 17:21:09 EDT 2003

A couple months ago I was asking about an Entity
Relation Diagram (ERD) for RT2.  There didn't appear
to be one that anyone would fess up to, but this
appears to be what I need:

http://www.bestpractical.com/~j/rt_datmodel.jpg

So, if anyone else is interested in extracting useful
statistics from RT, the above is very helpful.

=====
"I'm the Commander, see ... I do not need to explain why I say things.  That's the interesting thing about being the President ... [I] don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation."  -- President George W. Bush to the National Security Council