[rt-users] changing the RT at a glance homepage

Sean Perry sean.perry at intransa.com
Tue Sep 16 11:56:32 EDT 2003

Chris Hall wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is there a guide or some help on how to customise the home page for RT?
>
> Id like to add more columns to the display for things like "all new
> tickets" "all new/open tickets in queue x", that sort of thing.
>
> If anyone could point me to the file that needs modifying or some guide
> about it I could probably work it out from there...

The gist of things is most of the items on the RT screen are found in
Elements/ subdirectories.  This way you change it once and it affects
all of the pages which use it.

Like Ruslan I added information about stalled tickets and another ticket
list which shows all tickets without an owner.

Included is my Elements/ addition of NobodysTickets which is based on
the MyTickets Element.