[rt-users] Database diagram

Joseph Spenner joseph85750 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 16:36:58 EDT 2003

I'd like to be able to do queries such as:

1) How many tickets were opened in July in queue Foo
2) How many tickets in July have keywords "bogon
alert"
3) How many tickets in August in queue Foo with
keywords "printing" OR "reboot"

--- Harald Wagener <hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com> wrote:

> What are useful statistics for You? Do You think
> it's feasible to add
> some of them to the Statistics3 Package?
>
> Regards,
>      Harald Wagener
>
> --
> The Statistics Package for RT 3 is available at
> http://www.tzi.de/~hollow/Statistics3.tgz

=====
"I'm the Commander, see ... I do not need to explain why I say things.  That's the interesting thing about being the President ... [I] don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation."  -- President George W. Bush to the National Security Council