[rt-users] Stop abusers

Joseph Spenner joseph85750 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 10:46:34 EDT 2003

I wrote some simple perl code to do this very thing.
It sits between sendmail and RT.  You define what you
want to ignore, and it drops those messages without
poluting RT.
If you want, reply directly to me and I'll provide the
code.

--- Hariharan <hari at usva.artofliving.org> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have just upgraded to RT3 from RT2
>
> Was wondering how I can black list a user from the
> "everyone" group from
> adding a ticket to the system.
>
> This users system seems to be infected with a virus
> and I am getting huge
> number of junk emails creating tickets in my system.
>
> Also, while we are at it, how can I incorporate a
> spam / virus filter in RT?
>
> Thanks for the help
>
> I am enjoying this!!
>
> Hari

> Have you read the FAQ? The RT FAQ Manager lives at
http://fsck.com/rtfm

=====
"I'm the Commander, see ... I do not need to explain why I say things.  That's the interesting thing about being the President ... [I] don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation."  -- President George W. Bush to the National Security Council