[rt-users] Bug: rt CLI not working any more in 3.0.5

Przemyslaw Jaroszewski przemek at cert.pl
Mon Sep 22 05:41:52 EDT 2003

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:18:50 -0400, Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 01:48:21PM +0200, Dirk Pape wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> in my installation of RT3.0.5 the CLI-tools lost all its functionality it had already in pre-versions:
>
> Remember how we said it was beta quality? ;)
> Seriously though, what happened is that the code changed and the
> examples didn't keep pace. the developer is working on an updated
> version of the documentation.

Now seriously, another two weeks passed. Can we get at least basic syntax for the new CLI? Source code seems readable, but imho forcing users to "reverse engineer" the tools doesn't sound very user friendly and hopefully does not comply with Best Practical's customer care policy :) (Yes, I know rt is free, but still...)

Regards,
Przemek