[rt-users] Sporatic web attachment corruption

Mike White myk_lists at yahoo.ca
Mon Sep 22 21:47:37 EDT 2003

Jesse,

A similar solution worked wonderfully:

On my RH9 box, i changed /etc/sysconfig/i18n to have LANG=en_US instead
of LANG=en_US.UTF-8.  This changes the global language for everything,
(after a reboot, probably) which is the brute force solution i was
looking for, since a lot of the perl modules won't compile with
LANG=en_US.UTF-8.

Thanks for your speedy help!

Mike