[rt-users] How bestpractical.com filters spam in front of RT

Asif Iqbal iqbala at qwestip.net
Mon Sep 22 21:58:39 EDT 2003

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 04:25:59PM -0400, Asif Iqbal wrote:
> > Hi All
> >
> > I know Jesse is extremely busy. However anyone else used this setup and have
> > answer to the following question ? I installed the modules required for this to
> > run. Now I am stuck here. What would be the default value of rt owner in this
> > next line ?
> >
> > my @defaults = qw(your-rt-owner); [excerpted from the following code..]
>
> It's an email address.

I used root as the rt-owner and in my /etc/aliases I put

support: |"/opt/rt3/bin/mailaudit /opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue support
--action correspond --url http://webrt.arl.qwestip.net"

I noticed it created a file triggerfilt.log with 0 bytes in the /opt/rt3 ($HOME)
directory. But it is not creating any ticket anymore and no autoreply either

Jesse, I know you are busy. So I am hoping someone else in the mailing list may
be able to help me in the mean time. I am currently using just procmail to
filter

Thanks

Asif Iqbal
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8B686E08