[rt-users] Laguage access

Real Carbonneau contact at realcarbonneau.com
Tue Sep 23 00:48:51 EDT 2003

Hi All,

That would be the following messages:
http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-devel/2003-August/004613.html

and then
http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-devel/2003-August/004619.html

But it doesn't seem to be part of version 3.0.5.

Will this be part of the standard RT?  If so, starting from what version?

Also, as what was mentioned in the second message, Templates are not
language dependant, so an installation that deals will more than one
language will have a problem with the templates since they are not language
specific.

Any idea if language dependent templates based on user language preference
will be part of standard RT?

Thanks in advance,
Real