[rt-users] Bug: rt CLI not working any more in 3.0.5

Funs Kessen funs.kessen at bbned.nl
Tue Sep 23 05:21:41 EDT 2003

> > I have been using the CLI that Funs Kessen was talking about in
> > this mailing
> > list. I would suggest others to give that a shot. I have been
> > using it since
> > this morning.
> Well. How did you do it?

I took the RT2 CLI I had lying around and addapted it to work for RT3,
some minor changes here and there (because some things in RT3's libs
changed, much clearer now by the way), replaced the keywords with Custom
Fields etc etc..
I think with the help of Asif I got the bugs out :), am still doing some
stuff on the admin tool, but quite a bit more changed there, so it might
take another day or so :)

Cheers,

Funs