[rt-users] Sporatic web attachment corruption

Tim Gerla tgerla at outsourcefinancial.com
Tue Sep 23 11:15:20 EDT 2003

Yes, I did sort it out. By doing some debugging I learned that the first
attachment per mod_perl apache process worked fine, but subsequent
attachments from the same process failed. I solved the problem by
applying the (possibly incorrect, but working) attached patch.

I'm running Red Hat 9, RT 3.0.4.

Apache server string: Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux) mod_perl/1.99_07-dev
Perl/v5.8.0 PHP/4.2.2 mod_python/3.0.1 Python/2.2.2 mod_ssl/2.0.40
OpenSSL/0.9.7a DAV/2

-Tim