[rt-users] RT 3.0.5 - success: procmail:_Couldn't_create_"/var/spool/mail/alias"/did_0+0+1/

Mick Szucs mick at onramp.ca
Tue Sep 30 13:56:24 EDT 2003

I'm not sure if this problem is specific to my installation of 3.0.5
because my mail-logs from prior to my 3.0.5 upgrade have been rotated
off into oblivion.

Message received by RT, Qmail says:

starting delivery 20103: msg 524907 to local rt-hostmaster at domain.ca
delivery 20103: success: procmail:_Couldn't_create_"/var/spool/mail/alias"/did_0+0+1/

Most disturbing, this "success" isn't one - the messages aren't
delivered to the queue and they're not redistributed to the queue's
watchers.  RT just silently eats these messages.

This has been happening for some time and I've only noticed now.

A  nudge in the right direction would be great - looks like a parsing
error or something.

Redhat 9
Mod_perl 1.99_09
RT 3.0.5