[rt-users] Hirachical customer access

Ralf Hack ralf.hack at pipex.net
Thu Apr 8 03:45:25 EDT 2004

Todd Chapman wrote:

>As Phil said, just becuase you can see the queue doesn't
>mean you can see individual tickets. If you give Requestor
>the right See/Show Ticket then the requestor will be able
>to see his own tickets in the queue.

Obviously, my ignorance level about RT is still too high. That is good
to know. By utilising a scrip to add all remaining members of customer's
company group, the ticket will be visible to all those. I also may have
to tweak the 'On Correspond' scrip to reply only to the originating
requestor. That shouldn't be rocket science.

Many thanks

Ralf.