[rt-users] Help with Unprivileged user

phillip phillip at reportstar.net
Thu Apr 8 03:45:26 EDT 2004

and how do I make them to see only tickets that they own and not somebody
else's tickets lets say the sales department operator must not see the
network manager ticket how do i go doing that.

I have tried it with making them privileged user but it doesn't help or maybe
i doing it the wrong way, I don't know u tell me!