[rt-users] RT issues

Rick Ellis Richard.Ellis at Sun.COM
Thu Apr 1 03:04:30 EST 2004

I am currently testing a slightly more discerning version of
EscalatePriority.pm which calculates in hours, instead of days as we
escalate every 6 hours because of the short timescale the Business have
defined.

Once its stable, I'll pass it to Jesse for disposal how BestPractical
see fit.

Rik

--
Rick Ellis <Richard.Ellis at Sun.COM>