[rt-users] Web Interface: Access user

Jean-Yan Beube jeany.berube at adsinc.ca
Thu Apr 1 09:02:09 EST 2004

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Jean-Yan Beube wrote:

> I'm running RT on apache 2 with FastCGI support, but when i try to
> connect with my browser i get this:
>
> Forbidden
> You don't have permission to access /index.html on this server.

It seems that you hava a "permission" problem... try to check what are
the
permissions of index.html (is it readable to anyone?)

Next time, provide a little bit more information, or better, try looking
at apache's error.log, syslog ... you might get more info there.

--
        Paulo Matos
 ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------

I tried to give 777 permission on every file and folder involved in the
RT process

Jean-Yan Beube wrote:
> [warn] FastCGI: server "/opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler/.fcgi" terminated
by
> calling exit with status '25'

Does it really say "mason_handler/.fcgi"? With the slash and all?

I'm sorry, it is my mistake. There is no extra slash.

My feeling is that it has something to do with FastCGI trying to start a
FCGI server. Is it possible?