[rt-users] Difference between TextSingle and WikiTextSingle

Kogami, Bruce bkogami at randmcnally.com
Thu Apr 1 11:49:50 EST 2004

Hi,

I know this must have been discussed before but I couldn't find anything on this.

I'm in the process of creating a Custom Field in RTFM and there's a choice to pick either TextSingle or WikiTextSingle.

Could someone tell me the difference?

Thanks,

Bruce

This E-mail is confidential.  It should not be read, copied, disclosed or used by any person other than the intended recipient.  Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying by whatever medium is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the E-mail from your system.