[rt-users] selecting tickets from queue

Cerion Armour-Brown cerion at terpsichore.ws
Thu Apr 1 13:51:12 EST 2004

On Thursday 01 April 2004 19:31, Dave Dennis wrote:
> I perhaps didnt explain.
<snip>
> We then want to be able to go down the list and click, that one, skip these
> 3, that one, that one.
> Then update those.

Perhaps I'm being dense, but I don't see how my last email doesn't answer
this.
Once you've refined your search (in Listing.html), you can click on the link
"Update all these tickets at once".
This gives you your much-desired radio buttons to select which tickets to
update in one go!

RT developers: This is a recurring question - perhaps the link name should be
changed to 'Update multiple tickets at once', and somehow made more obvious?
Cerion