[rt-users] Wrapping Subject Line and Bug

Hammad rt at brisksolutions.com
Wed Apr 7 14:42:12 EDT 2004

Hi All:

First of all, I tried to test the bug for long subject line like someone
suggested in the earlier mailing list. Test worked fine for me I am using
3.0.10. I didn't get any parse error and my auto-reply executed as it should
but I discovered something else. Long subject when viewed using
"Ticket/Display.html" does not wrap the line causing for a user to scroll all
the way to the right to be able to see all of it.

My second question is, Is there a way to truncate the long subject line or
simply wrap it when viewing ticket.

I like to be able to wrap it if thats possible.

--
Hammad