[rt-users] Hirachical customer access

Ralf Hack ralf.hack at pipex.net
Wed Apr 7 15:29:03 EDT 2004

Hi Todd,
    thanks for your response and sorry to test your patience on this.

  Unprivileged users only see the tickets they requested. Maybe I may
have overlooked a feature where I can split the view of a queue. But as
privileged user I can see all tickets of a queue because I have been
assigned the right 'SeeQueue'.  In our case, each Queue is dedicated to
a group of admins. So, without changing the UI, priviledged customer
will see their own as well as other tickets.

Ralf.