[Rt-users] Allowing users to see certain tickets.

phillip phillip at reportstar.net
Fri Apr 16 05:54:32 EDT 2004

Hi I have googled and googled trying to find the solution to the problem I
have and I have checked the lists and found two possible solutions namely:-

http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2004-March/022130.html

and

http://marc.free.net.ph/message/20031007.091742.fa8f2674.html

I have tried to bent them a little bit to fit my problem But the don't work.

I want each user to see the queue and the tickets that they own only and I
want the manager to see the queue , the tickets that he/she owns and
everybody's tickets in his department only so how do I do that?

Thanks for responding  to this email.