[Rt-users] Custom Statuses

Dave Dennis dmd at speakeasy.org
Fri Apr 16 12:36:44 EDT 2004

As stated previously, custom fields are absent from Update.html (when resolving
ticket).

If I go to resolve a ticket, there is no place to change the custom status I
created.

So that prevents a custom field from being of use as an extension to
a 'resolved' status, because it cannot be touched from the screen
where the user resolves the ticket.

+ Dave Dennis
+ Seattle, WA
+ dmd at speakeasy.org