[rt-users] Moving RT database

Leon Sonntag leon at iwa-solutions.com
Mon Apr 19 18:29:10 EDT 2004

I am looking at:
1) Moving my RT database to a different System.  Both Os's are RedHat 8
2) Upgrading to RT 3.10  I am currently running 3.0.6

--Since the backend is a mySQL database, can I get away with simply
exporting the old DB and importing it on the newly created?
--I have seen several emails about going from earlier versions to
3.10.  Any recommendations (beyond the README's in the in the Distribution)

Most anything is easy after you've done it successfully a few times

Leon Sonntag
Innovative Web Applications
leon at iwa-solutions dot com