[rt-users] Help with Custom Fields

phillip phillip at reportstar.net
Tue Apr 20 07:01:45 EDT 2004

Ok I have found out where they are. There are in the table CustomFields but
the field that i what has a long list of columns and how do i see what each
column contains. cause i have tryed the following code but it doesn't work.

mysql> select Name From CustomFields;
+------------------------+
| Name                   |
+------------------------+
| Which type of Network? |
| Quantity               |
| Type of Sale           |
| What type of Server?   |
| What kind of support?  |
| Tel                    |
| Company Name           |
| Fax                    |
| Contact Person         |
9 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select Name.Company Name From CustomFields;
ERROR 1109: Unknown table 'Name' in field list