[rt-users] how to change ticket label

Paul Suela pds at skyinet.net
Wed Apr 28 03:24:12 EDT 2004

Ruslan,

Thanks a million on that suggestion.. i tested it a few times and using
{$Ticket->QueueObj->Name()}  worked for me.

btw. where can we lookup a list of these variables? :)  I'll be scanning
the list also, i admit to be a little late to adopting RT... its such a
great and effective tool and our group is only starting to appreciate
its power!