[rt-users] Trying to adjust scrip to reduce multiple emails.

Dan Wright wright at smx.pair.com
Wed Apr 28 11:42:59 EDT 2004

Hello all,

I have some people that are AdminCC's in various queues because I want them to
see everything that happens in the queue, but when they either create a ticket
or take a ticket in that queue, they start getting multiple emails every time
something happens on a ticket.  I'd like to stop that.  So, I'm trying to find a
way to amend this standard scrip:

  On Correspond Notify AdminCcs with template Admin Correspondence

With something that essentially does this:

  On Correspond Notify all of the AdminCcs that are not also a Requestor, Owner,
or CC. with template Admin Correspondence.

I assume I can do that by adding some kind of custom condition or custom prep
code, any advice?

Thanks,
-Dan