[rt-users] web Interface will only respond to localhost

Leon Sonntag leon at iwa-solutions.com
Thu Apr 29 15:50:21 EDT 2004

This may be an Apache issue but I'm hoping that it will ring a bell with
somebody. Specs are as follows:
RedHat 8
RT 3.0.6 (preparing to ugrade to 3.0.10)
Modperl 1.99
Apache 2.0.40  using SSL
Perl 5.8.0
Behind a firewall

I actually have 2 SSL servers on the same system.  These have been playing
together just fine for about 3 weeks now (different ports, different IP's).

  This morning I tried setting the other SSL server up on a new IP.  Now
the web interface for RT only responds to the localhost IP
(127.0.0.1).    I have put all the settings (DNS and Apache) back and the
other SSL site comes up just fine.

What am I missing?

Most anything is easy after you've done it successfully a few times

Leon Sonntag
Innovative Web Applications
leon at iwa-solutions dot com