[rt-users] RT Runs VERY Slowly...

Steve Wampler sbw at tapestry.tucson.az.us
Fri Apr 30 12:19:44 EDT 2004

On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 09:06:45AM -0700, Stevo wrote:
> Anything thing I noticed is that I have plenty of swap space and NONE of
> it's being used...  is there a way to get mod_perl to utilize all that free
> swap?!!

Uh, maybe I missed something, but why would you want mod_perl to use
swap space if performance is the issue?  Unless you have a very
interesting system your swap space is on disk which is many orders
of magnitude slower than RAM.

--
Steve Wampler     {sbw at tapestry.tucson.az.us}
The gods that smiled upon your birth are laughing now. -- fortune cookie