[rt-users] RT Runs VERY Slowly...

Stefan Leblanc sleblanc at radicalhorizon.com
Fri Apr 30 12:41:54 EDT 2004

:-) I think this is obviously not a normal operation mode for RT expept if, maybe, Jessy has a lot of actions in RAM business ;-)

And Steeve, the other one (not Steevo), you may want to be a little tolerant to ideas, specialy those none sense thoeories/ideas...  Because you could end up beeing into trouble some time, in such trouble then even silly ideas looks tempting :-)

BTW good luck !!

SL