[rt-users] Group Rights

Charlie Benatti curly at yellowbrix.com
Fri Apr 30 13:06:02 EDT 2004

Question about group rights:

I've recently set up RT 3.0.10 for use as a company helpdesk system.
I'm having trouble assigning rights to groups.  If I assign an
individual rights, such as SeeQueue and ShowTicket, the user can see
tickets in the queue just fine.  The trouble is, when I assign the same
rights to a group the users in that group cannot see the queue or
tickets in that queue.  Am I doing something wrong?  If more info about
the setup is needed please let me know and I'll be happy to provide it.

thanks.

-curly

--
Charlie Benatti