AW: [rt-users] Two discrete instances of RT / same server

Joachim Ritschmann J.Ritschmann at tiscon.com
Fri Apr 30 13:52:34 EDT 2004

Hi,
we have 4 RTs with seperate installations
in 4 Apaches on different ports.
We have one Apache with the proxy module handling
every incoming request and getting
the result from the other 4.
So every Apache can have a different set of libs and mods
and doesn't disturb the others if he's going down.

JR