[rt-users] Two discrete instances of RT / same server

Bob Goldstein bobg at uic.edu
Fri Apr 30 14:13:55 EDT 2004

>The install I'd be doing this on is mod_perl .
>
>Does that affect the outcome or limits ?

   Big time.  The RT::...   package is going to be loaded
   by mod_perl just once.  This will include RT::Config
   which will have to be valid for all your instances.

   If you stay with mod_perl, you have to run separate
   instances of apache, since even different virtual hosts
   will all share the same perl interpreter in mod_perl.

      bobg