[rt-users] RE: RT-Users Digest, Vol 4, Issue 100

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Mon Aug 2 15:23:21 EDT 2004

christopher.l.hood at verizon.com wrote:
> I need to send a different header when a script runs, I know how to
> create and send the header but the RT header of text/html gets sent
> first, and then mine just shows up as text on the page.
>
> How can I circumvent the default RT http header, so the browser gets
> mine first or solely ??
Generic call:
$r->header_out('xxx', 'value');
mod_perl has some special calls that can setup multiple headers or are
just aliases for common used headers.
For example:
$r->content_type('text/html; charset=utf-8');
$r->no_cache(...);
$r->expires(...);
One-two weeks ago it was discussed deeply on mod_perl users list.
perldoc Apache
perldoc Apache::Request