[rt-users] link to most recent query?

Bob Goldstein bobg at uic.edu
Tue Aug 3 12:16:19 EDT 2004

There ought to be an easy way, I just don't see it.

I have RT 3.2.0.  Either I click Home->Queuename (under Quick Search)
or I click Tickets and do a query, or maybe I bookmarked
a query and run it.  In any case, I get a list of tickets just fine.
And I want to deal with multiple tickets in this list, one at a time.

I click on one of the tickets, get the details, and deal with
it (correspond, resolve, whatever.)  At this point I'd like
a single click to re-do the most recent query that gave me
the above list, so that I can continue working down the list.

I think what I'm asking is that once a query is made, the
params of that query be part of every link, so that
a "Most Recent Query" link can be made under Tickets in the
left column.   I suppose an alternative would be to have
links to all the saved searches in the left column.

Am I going about this the wrong way?

   bobg