[rt-users] Performance issues with RT3 (all versions)

Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com
Tue Aug 3 13:42:12 EDT 2004

*****
For quite some time we have been running RT3 to track support issues,
following my recommendation of the software. Although various
configurations have been used, I am currently debugging an instance
running on a Debian testing box with the specification below because the
faster production machine (running Mandrake release 9) cannot be
tinkered with for the moment and performace problems plague both.
*****

How much RAM? and post your my.cnf - tweaking it can make a huge
difference.

Joe Micciche