[rt-users] Performance issues with RT3 (all versions)

Jason Armstrong jasona at medikredit.co.za
Wed Aug 4 08:42:14 EDT 2004

I have a related question regarding RT performance.

Due to many interventions in the code base, a company I'm consulting to
is stuck with rt2.

I want to use mod_proxy to speed up the performance. However, I have
read that for caching using mod_proxy:

> You have to produce correct Content-Length, Last-Modified and Expires
> http headers for it to work.

As far as I can see, RT2 is not sending these headers.

Has any got this working (apache, mod_perl, rt + mod_proxy)? Where can
the headers safely be calculated and sent? Are there any issues with
this setup? Links to documentation?

Thanks.

--
Jason Armstrong