[rt-users] update all users at once not receiving comments

Dave Dennis dmd at speakeasy.org
Wed Aug 4 13:51:43 EDT 2004

Howdy,

When closing multiple tickets with "update tickets at once", from the
screen to set status to resolved, if I comment in the box the users
never get the comment.

This is on a queue that normally does send whats in the comment box upon
an individual ticket close.

scrip if needed see below.

Any ideas what needs to be enabled?

Kind regards,

Dave D

+ Dave Dennis
+ Seattle, WA
+ dmd at speakeasy.org
+ http://www.dmdennis.com

On Resolve Notify Requestors with Queue template Resolved

template Resolved: