[rt-users] Queue Question and users who can view a queue

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Wed Aug 4 16:59:21 EDT 2004

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 04:47:00PM -0400, Shawn Guillemette wrote:
> Just to be sure things are set up right I wanted to remove the groups
> and users and start from scratch. Im unable to find away to remove users
> and groups as well as queus.

You can never (without external tools) remove anything from RT. You
can disable users, groups and queues or just dump in a new database if
there is nothing worth preserving.

Michael
Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                  http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"