[rt-users] Preventing notification on custom scrip action

Scott McDermott scottm at kcls.org
Thu Aug 5 11:29:14 EDT 2004

One of us misunderstands. The custom scrip is not generating the email
notification, it's placing an entry in the history, which is fine. The
problem is the owner change notification scrip (which I think is
default) notifies the owner of the assignment, and I don't want that in
this particular case. I do, however, want that email notification to
occur if someone goes in and assigns them ownership of a ticket.

--
-- Scott McDermott
-- Network & Systems Administrator