[rt-users] TransactionBatch and TransactionCreate

Michael Bochynski mbochynski at audiumcorp.com
Thu Aug 5 11:29:24 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-08-05 at 07:47, Ruslan U. Zakirov wrote:
> Michael Bochynski wrote:
> >

> >>Expected behavior: http://wiki.bestpractical.com/?ScripExecOrder
> >>
> >>It doesn't work as expected unless you don't apply patch that I sent to
> >>rt-devel.
> >>

> I'm sure that there is not much changes in
> 3.2 scrip actions handling.

Unfortunately there are a lot of code changes. Besides, if I turn the
TransactionBatch in the RT_SiteCofig I still cannot get any script in
this stage to execute.

Is there any other way to automatically add AdminCC and notify them
about a ticket being opened? I don't want to make them queue watchers,
because they will be added to only certain tickets, based on some
criteria.

Michael