[rt-users] Loss of feature 2.x to 3.0.11 ( perhaps related to CustomFieldsOnReply )

CyberPro Support support at cyberpro.com.au
Mon Aug 9 05:02:07 EDT 2004

Hi All,

We used a feature in 2 series where we could update custom fields from the
"bulk update" screen.

As we use RHES 3 with 5.8.0 Perl we are using RT 3.0.11 with the perl
workaround patch.

Following was found on the Wiki, and in our RT list archive:

=============
The attached patch for RT 3.2.0 allows editing of custom fields when
updating (reply, comment or resolve) a ticket.
Complete directions are at
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?CustomFieldsOnUpdate.
Thanks to Ruslan Zakirov for the orignal patch against RT 3.0.

I presume this patch would give me back the ability to update custom fields
on a bulk update.
The patch does not look too complicated, but can anyone point me to the
original 3.0 series patch?

TIA, Ian Ward