[rt-users] Install Problem: RT requires that MySQL be InnoDB table support be enabled.

Rainer Duffner rainer at ultra-secure.de
Mon Aug 9 10:18:03 EDT 2004

Am Mo, 2004-08-09 um 15.50 schrieb Jason Maderios:
> All-
>

> I’ve have completed the rest of the install and solved all the perl
> dependencies however when I go to initialize the DB I get this error:
>

> OS: Fedora 1
>
> Perl: 5.8.3
>
> Mysql: 3.23.58

I think mysql 4.0.x is pretty much mandatory now.
I wouldn't be surprised if all sorts of problems arose when using
3.x-series mysql.

Is it possible to update FC1 to FC2 or FC3 (a la FreeBSD cvsup and make
world - I'm not a RH user at all, so I don't know) ?
I think there are tutorials for FC2 and RT either in the list-archive or
in the wiki.

Rainer