[rt-users] Install Problem: RT requires that MySQL be InnoDB table support be enabled.

Alex Vandiver alexmv at bestpractical.com
Mon Aug 9 14:26:10 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-09 at 15.50, Jason Maderios wrote:
> I’ve have completed the rest of the install and solved all the perl
> dependencies however when I go to initialize the DB I get this error:
> [snip]
This has been brought up recently; see
http://gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/35533

On Mon, 2004-08-09 at 10:18, Rainer Duffner wrote:
> I think mysql 4.0.x is pretty much mandatory now.
> I wouldn't be surprised if all sorts of problems arose when using
> 3.x-series mysql.
Correct; RT under MySQL < 4.0.x is unsupported.  I've seen reports of it
working, but bugs under MySQL 3.23.x will probably be answered with
"..but does it work under 4.0.x?"
- Alex

--
Networking -- one letter away from not working