[rt-users] RT-Mailgate with Exchange

Serge Bianda serge.bianda at appiancorp.com
Mon Aug 9 14:46:58 EDT 2004

Hello There:

I just successfully completed the install of the latest release of RT on
Fedora Core 2, so far I'm understanding the concept of RT, but in a more
technical aspect, I might need some help, I wanted to know if there is
anyone out there, who has successfully integrated RT-mailgate to use an
Exchange server instead of Sendmail, unfortunately my company is using
exchange for mail, so what possible ways can I set to make that
operational, because when users send requests to an email address it
goes to the exchange server and not sendmail.

Thanks

Serge