[rt-users] UGLY EMERGENCY

Aubrey King aking at gblx.net
Mon Aug 9 22:20:43 EDT 2004

OK.. well.. my backup had the MYD, MYI and frm files from the old rt2
database and I can read them just fine, which is good.  NOW.. I know I
could surf around and find rt2 to rt3 database conversion scripts, but I'm
really hoping someone here can help me with a shortcut on that.  Anyone?
Bueller?

Thank you all, in advance.

Aubrey King
Global Crossing, Ltd.