[rt-users] Ticket Ownership

Dimitry Faynerman dimitry.faynerman at hypermediasystems.com
Tue Aug 10 10:44:30 EDT 2004

Here's a scrip which change the ticket owner to admincc. You can easily
customize it for your needs.

Condition: OnCreate
Action: UserDefined
Custom action preparation code: return 1;
Custom action cleanup code:
	if (defined($self->TicketObj->QueueObj->AdminCc->MembersObj->Next))
{
	   $self->TicketObj->SetOwner(

$self->TicketObj->QueueObj->AdminCc->MembersObj->Next->MemberId);
	}
	return 1;
Stage: TransactionCreate
Template: Global Template Blank