[rt-users] Frequent errors

Craig Schenk murple at murple.net
Tue Aug 10 12:00:23 EDT 2004

Been seeing these for months with RT 3.0 through 3.2.1 and it causes sporadic
server errors. Its rare enough that I dont care too much, but I've got a user
who's whining about it and emailing me screenshots of the server error, so,
maybe it should be looked at. Unfortunately theres nearly no debug info since
it only seems to happen once a day or so. In this latest case, user was trying
to add a comment and resolve a ticket. Got a server error. In the Apache logs:

[Tue Aug 10 11:47:23 2004] [error]
no element found at line 1, column 0, byte -1 at /usr/local/perl-5.8.3/lib/site_perl/5.8.3/i686-linux/XML/Parser.pm line 187