[rt-users] Submission form via CGI?

Dayton Jones edge at gecko.org
Wed Aug 11 16:24:21 EDT 2004

I've got RT 3.2.1 installed and running just fine, but I want to setup a
submission form (via CGI) for people to be able to enter a little bit of
data then have it submitted into the system.  I've written a script to do
this, however - when I load the script into my browser the script itself
shows on the page as well as the form it creates..

It looks like Mason is grabbing the script before it runs...

How/where can I place a simple perl cgi and call it to correctly do this?

All the script does is prompt for email address, and description of the
problem vi a form, then submits the parameters to RT.

--
   "It's better to dig your own grave than to rot in the sun."