[rt-users] urgent question

Robert A.Pickering Jr. rpickering at proscan.com
Sun Aug 15 10:40:20 EDT 2004

I just solved my problem.
It was my Apache configuration as suspected.
My configuration didn't exactly match the one in the README.  I was
missing the Rewrite Rule for Apache2 and mod_perl2.
Aligning my configuration with the README resulted in the fact that I
can now create tickets via email.

-Rob

--
Robert A. Pickering Jr.