[rt-users] Approach for RT spam handling?

Paula McGraw pmcgraw at aamc.org
Sun Aug 15 20:07:17 EDT 2004

I would keep it simple, no customization

create spam queue, junk mail, phrase of your choice
configure it to not run standard resolved response
continue to use update all feature, just change queue and mark resolved
in one sweep

bonus - also allows you to passively keep a tally on number of spam
submissions.

On Sun, Aug 15, 2004 at 03:00:20AM +0000, Dan Foster wrote:
> So we need to be able to select multiple tickets at once (the spam
> stuff) and then mark them as being resolved (and preferrably,
> auto-adding a generic explanation, like 'spam; closing as
resolved.')