[rt-users] CustomCondition Scrip question

Ronan Mullally ronan at iol.ie
Thu Aug 19 07:05:01 EDT 2004

Hi,

I've just started running RT3.  As a first venture into custom scrips I
decided to try something easy, but have hit a brick wall pretty quickly.

I'm trying to write a scrip that does the following:

 On Owner Change
 if new owner != person making the change
    Notify Owner

As I understand it I need to put some custom code in the 'Custom Condition'
box.  As far as I can see, the person making the change is
$TransactionObj->CreatorObj->Id, but I can't figure out how to determine
who the new owner is.

Any ideas?

-Ronan